2 bedroom terraced house for saleWakefield Road, Fenay Bridge, Huddersfield, HD8
- Spacious 2 Double Bedroom Stone Terrace
- Popular Sought After Location
- Potential Rental Income £500pcm
- Impressive Generous Kitchen/Diner
- Stylish Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Fitted With Gas Fired C/H & UPVC D/G
* STUNNING TERRACED PROPERTY IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * Beautifully presented home boasting a VERY DECEPTIVE INTERIOR, MUCH BIGGER THAN INITIALLY EXPECTED. Including a Formal Entrance Hall, Generous Lounge, Very Spacious Kitchen/Diner, 2 Double Bedrooms, and house Bathroom. The kitchen is fitted with a selection of CONTEMPORARY UNITS, the bathroom is host to a modern white suite and the property includes gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Ideal for a first time buyer, couple or those down-sizing, the property is located a popular suburb to the south east of Huddersfield centre and is well placed for numerous local amenities and access to the M1 and M62 motorway.
Opening with a uPVC door, this full formal hallway includes a laminated floor and provides a staircase which rises to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 10" (3.94m x 3.61m )
A spacious reception room featuring spotlights recessed to the ceiling, a double radiator and a uPVC double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 16' 8" x 14' 6" (5.08m x 4.42m )
A delightful and generous kitchen diner which is fitted with a selection of modern cream wall, cupboard and drawer units with a working area incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps above. Including a central island with four ring halogen hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, there is an integrated oven and plumbing is available for a dishwasher. Tastefully finished with a tiled floor, spotlights recessed to the ceiling, a double radiator, two uPVC double glazed windows and a uPVC rear entrance door. Access is available down to a useful keeping cellar which offers excellent further scope and potential and currently houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 13' 3" (3.12m x 4.04m )
Positioned to the front of the property and fitted with a double radiator and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 12' 5" (3.12m x 3.78m )
Positioned to the rear of the property and including spotlights recessed to the ceiling, a double radiator and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom 5' 11" x 9' 0" (1.8m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, ceramic wall tiling, a tiled floor, heated towel rail and a uPVC double glazed window.
Fitted with a matching low flush WC, floor-to-ceiling ceramic tiling, a tiled floor, spotlights recessed to the ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a pebbled garden with wrought iron rails. To the rear there is a lower level flagged patio which steps up to an enclosed upper level decked seating area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200910769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.