Land for saleLand At Nethercarse Farm, Kippen, Stirling, Stirlingshire, FK8
- 9.3 acres (3.8 hectares)
- A block of productive arable and grazing ground on the Carse of Stirling
- Productive arable and grassland
- Potential for an agricultural shed
- Good access onto public roads and larger populations
- About 3.78 Ha (9.34 Acres) in total
The Land at Nethercarse Farm is situated to the north of the attractive rural settlement of Gargunnock, located between Kippen which is approximately 4 miles to the west and Stirling 7.5 miles to the east. The subjects benefit from good access onto the A811 public road, which leads east into Stirling. Glasgow and Edinburgh are both within an hour's drive via the M80 and M9 motorways respectively.
The Land at Nethercarse Farm sits within a single enclosure and extends to approximately 3.78 Ha (9.34 Acres) in all. The land has been scheduled as being Grade 3.2 by the James Hutton Institute and is suitable for producing good yields of cereal and fodder crops. The land is of a level aspect with a small pond feature and a strip of native broadleaved trees providing shelter and privacy. The land benefits from a mix of rylock fencing and hedgerows to form a stock proof paddock. The land is currently down to pasture and has recently been cut for hay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61895579.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR160118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.