4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Nicholson B at Cresswell Park, Roundstone Lane, Angmering, Littlehampton, BN16
- SHOWHOME AVAILABLE FOR THIS HOUSE TYPE
- Garage and 2 additional car parking spaces
- Family room with French doors to rear garden
- Sitting room with bay window
- En suite master bedroom with dressing room plus 3 further generous bedrooms
- A27 nearby offering direct links to Worthing, Chichester and Brighton
- Less than 1 mile to Angmering Station offering regular services to London, Brighton and Portsmouth
- Gatwick Airport just a 35-mile drive away
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available & Part Exchange Available*
The Nicholson is tailor-made for busy family life. Everyone can spread out and adapt the informal kitchen/breakfast/family room to their individual needs. Storage cupboards help keep things tidy and the BAY-WINDOWED sitting room creates an impressive setting for evening relaxation. Your EN SUITE master bedroom is a glamorous sanctuary, complete with its own DRESSING ROOM and walk-on TERRACE, while two separate bathrooms avoid any bathroom queues from occupants of the remaining three bedrooms.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61897570.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference d80920fa-3b51-4c60-8434-8bc10e282d5d_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.