2 bedroom character property for saleSea Palling Road, Ingham, NORWICH
Guide Price £215,000
- GUIDE PRICE £215,000 - £225,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Large rear garden
- Workshop and parking
This beautifully presented end terrace property needs to be viewed to be appreciated. With accommodation comprising of; a lounge with beams and woodburner, kitchen with beams, bathroom, two double bedrooms along with two brick outbuildings and a large workshop with parking.
This beautifully presented end terrace property needs to be viewed to be appreciated. With accommodation comprising of; a lounge with beams and woodburner, kitchen with beams, bathroom, two double bedrooms along with two brick outbuildings and a large workshop with parking. Viewings are highly advised.
With a double glazed door to front aspect and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 11' 11" x 14' 1" ( 3.63m x 4.29m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, electric radiator and woodburner, a brick exposed fireplace with a wooden beam mantel piece and television point.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, 1/1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven and hob with cooker hood, space for a fridge/freezer and a cupboard for storage, electric radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 14' 3" ( 3.10m x 4.34m )
Has a double glazed window to the rear aspect with field views and picture railing,
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 14' 3" ( 3.20m x 4.34m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect and a built in wardrobe/airing cupboard.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and walk in shower cubicle. This room has part wood paneling and the shower is tiled. There is plumbing for a washing machine.
With a door to the rear aspect and double glazed windows the side aspect.
Laid to shingle with a path to the front door and picket fence, workshop with ample parking, power and lighting.
Laid to lawn enclosed garden with a patio area, summer house, pond, brick borders containing well established and maintained plants and shrubs. The garden also contains two out buildings and olive trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61899776.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.