2 bedroom apartment for salePerry Street, Crayford, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Spacious and bright inside
- Large wrap around balcony to side and rear
- Lovely outlook to the rear
- Close to train station
- EPC energy rating B (81)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £260,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you have been searching for a first time buy and want it quite maintenance free, then this is the perfect property for you!There is a large wrap around balcony to the rear and the side, effectively the size of a small garden!It gives you the perfect place to invite all your friends and relax in peace and quiet, whilst watching the horses frolic in the fields!Inside you will be greeted with a great size property that will offer a first time buyer the perfect start to their property buying career. and 2 great sized bedrooms.Allocated parking will ensure that outside you can always park.The property is close to the local train station and is on the same line as the up and coming Abbey Wood Cross Rail. Due to be finished in 2018, which I'm sure will please the commuters amongst you.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 5'7 (2.39m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 8'10 (4.22m x 2.69m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'5 x 4'11 (1.96m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'1 x 8'6 (4.30m x 2.59m)
- Lounge: 17'8 x 8'8 (5.39m x 2.64m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'4 x 6'0 (2.85m x 1.83m)
- Communal Garden
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Allocated Parking
- Large Balcony to Side and Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61900258.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14708757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.