5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTamworth Road, Nether Whitacre, Birmingham
- Detached bungalow
- Five bedrooms
- Two large receptions
- Large driveway with electric gates
- Kitchen diner
- Spacious grounds/ paddock, orchard Potential to buy more land!
- Outbuildings & Planning permission for main residence
- Approx 6 acres more land available upon negotiation
*A LOVELY RURAL RETREAT* This five bedroom detached bungalow set on a large plot equipped with its own orchard should not be missed. With extensive living areas this property really has a lot to offer with planning permission already granted! To arrange a viewing call the sales team :0121 749 7888.
This is a sizeable detached bungalow set in a popular rural location with rolling countryside views. Situated on a large plot equipped with its own orchard the property is finished to a high standard throughout and comprises of an entrance hall, spacious lounge, large family room with dining area, kitchen diner, five bedrooms with the master with en-suite, family bathroom, driveway with electric gates, large garden to the rear.
Large landscaped fore garden with wrought iron fencing, access via large wrought iron electric gates with plenty of off road parking, laid to lawn and mature trees and shrubs.
Door and window to front elevation, granite flooring and door into:
Double glazed window to front elevation, solid oak flooring, a range of built in storage cupboards, door into stairwell and lobby and walkthrough into lounge / diner and door into:
WC, wash hand basin and marble flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 22' 4" max x 29' 3" max ( 6.81m max x 8.92m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, large double glazed patio doors giving views of the stunning rear garden, gas fire with marble surround, oak flooring, three central heating radiators, bar area and walkthrough into kitchen.
Reception Room/ Family Room 16' 10" max x 23' 6" max ( 5.13m max x 7.16m max )
Double glazed windows to front, rear and side elevations, double glazed French doors to rear with garden views, double opening doors to front elevation, hard wood flooring, two central heating radiators, walk in fire place, door into utility and further door into shower room with marble counter top, walls and flooring.
Kitchen 16' 11" max x 14' 8" max ( 5.16m max x 4.47m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevations, a range of wall and base units with granite work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, cooker hood, TV aerial, plumbing for dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer, central heating radiator, granite flooring, walkthrough to bar area and door into family room
Utility Room 5' 1" x 5' 2" ( 1.55m x 1.57m )
Storage units with roll top work surface over, slate walls and flooring and plumbing and space for appliances.
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin, large shower cubicle, marble counter top, walls and flooring and window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 17' 5" into wardrobes ( 4.52m x 5.31m into wardrobes )
Large double glazed sliding patio doors to rear elevation giving views out to the rear garden, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and telephone socket.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, corner Jacuzzi bath with shower over, wash hand basin with marble top vanity storage unit, WC, central heating radiator and marble walls and flooring.
Bedroom Five 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear elevation giving views out to the rear garden and central heating radiator.
Doors into bedroom three, four and bathroom.
Bedroom Four 14' x 11' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.63m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, further double glazed window to side elevation, two central heating radiators and large built in wardrobes with mirrored doors.
Bedroom Three 14' including wardrobe x 9' 4" ( 4.27m including wardrobe x 2.84m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, large built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and central heating radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and marble walls and flooring.
Bedroom Two 17' 5" x 9' 11" including stairs ( 5.31m x 3.02m including stairs )
Located on the first floor.
Double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator and access to large loft space (has planning permission for two additional bedrooms with en-suites and dressing areas.).
Large landscaped rear garden, large patio area partly sheltered, orchard with mature established apple, pear, plum and walnut trees, stable block, tack/feed room, detached barn with two large stables, sheltered hard standing leading onto paddock area and a further 6 acres is available to be negotiated to buy/rent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61901114.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.