2 bedroom flat for saleRailway Terrace, Slough, SL2
- Secure underground parking
- En Suite to master
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Premium fittings
- Modern kitchen units with granite worktop
- Integrated dishwasher oven and fridge freezer
- Ventaxia ventilation system
- 24Hour communal hotwater supply
- Benefits from crossrail services due in 2018
- Premium wooden flooring in lounge and hall areas
Very spacious and bright 12th Floor luxury flat in the Lexington apartments development with stunning panaromic views of the Windsor castle and london skyline. 2 generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes in one of them, 2 bathrooms and large open plan lounge/kitchen. Lots of storage offered in the hall area. Just moments from Slough train station which is due to benefit from crossrail services in 2018 with direct connectivity to the city and heathrow. Windsor 5 mins away by train. Walking distance to popular supermarkets and shops/local high street.
In great condition (like new) throughout offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61901372.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS53781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.