2 bedroom house for salePerth Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Deceptively Spacious Mid Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Close to Amenities in Silverhill
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this deceptively spacious mid terraced house situated in a highly sought after location found close to local amenities in Silverhill including the Asda superstore, local schooling and convenient bus routes into Hastings town centre. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing where stated and accommodation comprising entrance hall, living room open plan to a separate dining area, kitchen, utility lobby, to the first floor two double bedroom with an en-suite to master and a family bathroom/wc. A generous enclosed garden is found to the rear with a garage set behind and internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 15'2 x 11'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'9 x 8'9 -
Reception 1 - 11'3 x 11' -
Reception 2 - 12'7 x 9'7 Dining Area -
Reception 3 - 9'6 x 5' Bathroom -
Reception 4 - 9'4 x 4' En-Suite -
Reception 5 - 18' x 11'9 Garage -
Kitchen - 12'3 x 8'8 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61904363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26442988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.