5 bedroom detached house for salePLOT 15, The Green, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10
Withdrawn from Market £229,995
- LAST PLOT AVAILABLE - REDUCED TO SELL
- 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- PLOT 15 - THE WINSTER
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- CARPETS / FENCING / TURF
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- PRICED TO SELL / NOT TO BE MISSED
ONLY £229,995 - PLOT 15 THE WINSTER
LAST PLOT REMAINING, NOT TO BE MISSED, REDUCED BY £20,000, 5 BEDROOM FULLY CARPETED DETACHED FAMILY HOME, PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE TO VIEW, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, VIEW EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
INCLUDED - TURFED AND FULLY FENCED GARDEN
The Winster is a beautiful 5 bedroom detached family home. It comes complete with an integral single garage, downstairs cloakroom and en suite to the master bedroom.
On the ground floor, The Winster enjoys a separate front aspect living room, together with a large storage cupboard. To the rear of the property lies a spacious dual aspect kitchen/dining room, a WC and a utility room with access to rear garden.The first floor holds The Winster's five bedrooms, a family bathroom and another generous storage cupboard.Bedroom 1 boasts an en suite.
FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED, WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61906136.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7170671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.