2 bedroom flat for saleDrake Way, Reading, Berkshire, RG2
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment, 2 Bathrooms
- Family Sized Unit
- Stunning Landscaped Piazza
- Direct Train to London Paddington in less than 30min
- Gym, café, nursery and convenience store on site
- Lease: 999 Years
Vanquish Real Estate is delighted to offer this beautiful raised ground floor two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in Skylark Apartments. This apartment offers a massive terrace with dual aspect facing north and west.
At the centre of the development is the Piazza, which provides the Kennet Island community with a café, children's day care nursery, convenience shop and gym. Alternatively, residents can take advantage of the facilities of the Hilton Hotel, which includes a swimming pool, steam room and sauna, all on the doorstep.
From Reading station, the direct London Paddington train takes just under 30 minutes.
Kennet Island combines luxury living within a thriving community close to Reading.
Service Charge: £1.99 psf pa
Ground Rent: £450 pa
Off Plan Re-Sale
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Reading. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanquish Real Estate Investment & Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.