4 bedroom detached house for saleMoorlands Drive, Mayfield, Ashbourne
- Impressive Detached
- Generous Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite
- Detached Double Garage, Generous Plot
- Cul-de-sac position, Stunning Views
Enjoying a cul-de-sac position and stunning countryside views to the rear, this impressive detached property would make a terrific family home. The property offers a generous lounge, four bedrooms, detached double garage and an enviable sized plot and is being offered for sale with no onward chain.
Located in the sought after village of Mayfield this impressive detached home is being offered for sale with no onward chain and would make a fantastic family home. The property boasts stunning views of rolling open countryside to the rear. In brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, generous lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and cloak room. To the first floor the landing leads to the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further good sized bedroom and the family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a neat lawned garden and tarmacadam driveway which provices off road car standing. Decorative wrought iron gates lead to further off road parking and the detached double garage with electric up and over doors. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn an has well stocked shrub borders, green house attached to the garage, paved patio seating area and is enclosed by mature hedges and timber fencing. Mayfield is located within easy reach of the wide range of shops and amenities on offer in the market town of Ashbourne and is within the noted Thomas Alleynes school catchment. There is an abundance of country walks close by and the Peak District National Park is easily reached which offers plenty to do for family outings making this an ideal home for those who love the outdoors.
Entrance Hallway 18' 7" x 6' 8" ( 5.66m x 2.03m )
Entrance door to front, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to;
Fitted with low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, working surface with base units and plumbing for washing machine, window to rear and radiator.
Lounge 24' 9" x 11' 9" ( 7.54m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front, UPVC patio door leading to the rear garden, feature adams style fire surround with inset living flame gas fire and marble hearth, telephone point, television point coving to ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven, integrated hob, useful applicance space, tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and door leading to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, useful attic access and doors leading to;
Master Bedroom 14' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted heated towel rail and obscure double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear offering stunning views and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear offering stunning views, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising; panelled bath, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiling to walls, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to the rear with stunning views.
Outside to the front of the property there is a neat lawned garden and tarmacadam driveway which provices off road car standing. Decorative wrought iron gates lead to further off road parking and the detached double garage with electric up and over doors. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn an has well stocked shrub borders, green house attached to the garage, paved patio seating area and is enclosed by mature hedges and timber fencing.
Electric up and over doors and plenty of storage with door leading to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61907843.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.