3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdale Avenue, Mickleover, Derby
Sold STC £190,000
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
- Large rear garden
Set within the popular location of Mickleover is this three bedroom semi-detached home, located within easy reach to local amenities, road links and shops and benefitting from a large rear garden and driveway for off road car standing.
With entrance door to front.
With entrance door to porch, radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.76m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature gas fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 17' 6" x 11' 1" ( 5.33m x 3.38m )
With double glazed patio doors giving access to the rear, electric fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, one bowl sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, plumbing for washing machine, gas and electric cooker points, double glazed window to the rear and built in pantry.
Utility Room 11' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.53m x 1.98m )
With door giving access to the garage, double glazed window to the rear and door giving access to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.91m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath, obscure double glazed window and tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing room for off road car standing, to the rear of the property is a large enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, with patio seating area and mature shrubs and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61907876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.