3 bedroom house for saleKingston Road, London
- Three bedroom house
- Investment opportunity
- Potential for two flats
- Private Garden
Set in prime Wimbledon area is this three bedroom house that is currently arranged as two flats. The house currently has a two bedroom ground floor garden flat with the potential to extend (subject to planning) and also a one bedroom first floor flat with potential to convert the loft (STPP).
Welcome to Kingston Road,
Set in prime Wimbledon area is this three bedroom house that is currently arranged as two flats. The house currently has a two bedroom ground floor garden flat with the potential to extend (subject to planning) and also a one bedroom first floor flat with potential to convert the loft (subject to planning).
The property is offered to the market as a three bedroom free hold house and is perfect for developers and buy to let investors.
With it being situated 0.4 miles from South Wimbledon station and 0.5 miles from Wimbledon station this property is in prime location to access all the amenities Wimbledon has to offer.
Reception Room 12' 1" max x 8' 10" MAX ( 3.68m max x 2.69m MAX )
Bedroom 10' 7" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.23m max x 2.69m max )
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 5" max x 9' 11" max ( 5.00m max x 3.02m max )
Garden 13' 10" max x 7' 8" max ( 4.22m max x 2.34m max )
Bedroom 15' max x 12' 5" max ( 4.57m max x 3.78m max )
Bedroom 10' 7" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.23m max x 2.92m max )
Kitchen 5' 10" max x 5' 7" max ( 1.78m max x 1.70m max )
from South Wimbledon Underground Station
- Walk west on Merton High St/A238 towards Morden Rd/A219
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908002.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAR102784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.