3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlack Horse Drove, Littleport, ELY
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious garden with field views to front & rear
- Modernisation required
- NO CHAIN
Semi-detached house situated on the outskirts of Littleport with lounge, kitchen / dining room, bathroom, 3 bedrooms and a spacious garden laid mainly to lawn with field views to rear. The property requires modernisation throughout and the price is reflective of the work required.
Semi-detached house situated on the outskirts of Littleport with accommodation comprising; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / dining room, bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
The property benefits from a spacious garden laid mainly to lawn with field views to rear and front.
The property requires modernisation throughout, such as new windows, new central heating, new kitchen and new carpets but the price is reflective of the work required.
Littleport is a large village situated about 7 miles North of the City of Ely with a variety of shops along the High Street and a main line railway station with services connecting to Ely, Cambridge and London. Primary and junior schooling is catered for within the village and secondary schooling is currently available in Ely, with a new secondary school currently under construction in the village.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 6" max ( 4.65m x 3.51m max )
Kitchen / Dining Room 18' x 8' 5" ( 5.49m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 1 15' x 8' 5" ( 4.57m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' ( 3.53m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 3 9' x 8' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY105022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.