2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighcliffe Drive, HALIFAX
Sold STC £125,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Drive & Garage
- Useful cellar area
- Far Reaching Views
Comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Useful cellar area on the lower ground floor. Two double bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally there's a driveway and garage and great lawned gardens to the rear
William H Brown are pleased to offer the sale of this well presented two DOUBLE bedroom semi-detached house with large rear garden, drive & garage located in a popular residential location. Set at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac the property is located within easy reach of the local countryside, main commuter routes and local well regarded schools. Comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Useful cellar area on the lower ground floor. Two bedrooms first floor bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally there is a driveway and garage to the front with great lawned gardens to the rear. Early viewing's a recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 11' 6" x 14' 1" into recess ( 3.51m x 4.29m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, Modern living flame effect wall mounted gas fire, Contrasting decor with feature wall. Central heated radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, Central heated radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.90m )
The kitchen offers a range of wall and base fitted units with a black work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit. The room also, incorporates an electric oven and electric hob with a cooker hood over and tiling to the splash area. Plumbing for a dishwasher. Furthermore, a doorway leading to the dining area. With a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lower Ground Floor
Utility Room / Cellar
Useful area currently used as a utility room. Offers fitted work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, sink unit and a space for a tumble dryer, gas central heating boiler and a single glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.30m x 3.56m into recess )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to the front with stunning views. Gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 10' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Gas central heated radiator.
The house bathroom includes a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath a shower overhead, a pedestal wash hand basin and WC. With full tiled walls , further a heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lawned area to the front right, driveway leading to the detached garage.
Large lawned garden with fenced boundaries and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908134.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.