3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrow Hill Lane, Great Cambourne, Cambs
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three bedrooms
- Semi detached home
- 15ft Lounge/Diner
- Ideal First Time Buy property
- En-suite shower room
- Sold with no onward chain
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* 15ft Lounge/Diner
* Ideal First Time Buy property
* En-suite shower room
* Sold with no onward chain
Radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashback, frosted window to front, radiator.
3.35m x 2.69m (11' x 8'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with over, stainless steel sink unit with base cupboard under, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, space for fridge, freezer and washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, window to front, single radiator.
4.78m x 4.50m (15'8" x 14'9"). Window to rear, fireplace, built-in under stairs cupboard, double radiator, radiator, patio doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, door to:
3.40m x 2.82m (11'2" x 9'3"). Window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled splashback, extractor fan, radiator.
3.18m x 2.51m (10'5" x 8'3"). Window to rear, radiator.
2.24m x 2.18m (7'4" x 7'2"). Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, extractor fan, frosted window to front, radiator.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden mainly laid to shingle. To the rear of the property is a private enclosed garden, with patio area, followed by shingle with stepping stones. Shrubbed borders, and side gate with access to a single garage and parking for two cars.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ100100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.