2 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Spondon, Derby
- Modern Town House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC & First Floor Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- No Chain
A well-presented modern town house in a popular and convenient location offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation would be ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor and in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, ground floor wc, good size lounge/dinin
EntraA well-presented modern town house in a popular and convenient location offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation would be ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor and in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, ground floor wc, good size lounge/dining room with doors to the garden, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found a garden to the rear and allocated off road parking. The property is well placed for commuter links with Derby City and the A52 to Nottingham. An internal viewing comes highly advised.
Having entrance door to the front, laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard, open access to the kitchen, door to downstairs WC and door into lounge.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin, low level WC and tiled splashbacks.
Kitchen 8' x 6' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.98m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, integral gas hob with extractor hood over, integral electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge/dining Room 15' x 12' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.91m )
Having double glazed French doors to the rear giving access to the the garden, stairs to the first flooor, two gas central heating radiators, TV point, feature fireplace and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.51m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, door to airing cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' ( 3.91m x 2.44m )
Having double glazed window to front and gas central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 4" ( 1.96m x 1.93m )
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point, gas central heating radiator and extractor fan.
To the rear of the property is a pleasant enclosed garden with patio, lawn and gravelled area enclosed by timber fencing. Rear access gate giving access to allocated off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.