2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Kings Gap, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £310,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautifully Appointed Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Adjoining Royal Liverpool Golf Course
- Very Good Sized Living Accommodation
- Double Glazed Sun Lounge
- Master Suite With En-Suite Shower Room
- Kitchen With Integral Oven & Hob
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Beautifully appointed, ideally located, spacious modern ground floor apartment with communal gardens adjoining the Royal Liverpool Golf Course and views of the Welsh Hills beyond. Viewing of this delightful modern apartment is highly recommended.
Beautifully appointed, ideally located, spacious modern ground floor apartment with communal gardens which adjoin the Royal Liverpool Golf Course and Welsh Hills views beyond. The apartment has gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprising: Hall, very good sized lounge with dining area, double glazed sun lounge/family room. Modern fitted kitchen with integral oven and hob. There a re two double bedrooms, the master bedroom having a tiled en-suite shower room. Refitted tiled bathroom. There are beautifully kept communal well stocked gardens, these adjoining the royal Liverpool Golf Course. Garage. Viewing of this delightful modern apartment is highly recommended.
There is an entrance door with security access system, door giving access to rear communal garden.
Entrance door with security eye, single radiator and two tall shelved store cupboards.
Lounge/dining Room 30' 7" Excluding door recess x 13' 5" ( 9.32m Excluding door recess x 4.09m )
With double glazed side window and double picture window to rear overlooking beautifully kept and stocked communal gardens and the Royal Liverpool Golf Course and Welsh Hills beyond. Two ceiling lights, double and single panel radiators, two wall lights. Telephone point. Double glazed patio doors to;
Sun Lounge 10' 8" Maximum x 9' 8" To patio doors ( 3.25m Maximum x 2.95m To patio doors )
With double glazed patio doors overlooking and giving access to delightful communal gardens and patio area. Double glazed window overlooking communal gardens. Serving hatch to kitchen and wall light.
Well Appointed Kitchen
Having units with white wood grain effect doors, granite effect work surfaces and comprising: single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboard, further range of one double and two single doored base units, two base drawer units. window above sink unit looking through the sun lounge to the communal gardens beyond. Vinyl floor covering. Integral Neff gas hob with extractor hood above and double oven in matching units. Four single doored wall cupboards, Marble effect wall tiling, telephone linked main entrance door. Walk in store cupboard with Baxi gas central heating boiler, washing machine plumbing, ceiling light and shelves.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 4" (incl. en-suite shower room) ( 3.78m x 3.15m (incl. en-suite shower room) )
With tall double glazed window, double panel radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Coloured suite and comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Triton shower. Low level WC, wash hand basin in marble effect tiled work surface. Wall mirror. Expelair extractor fan, single panel radiator, vinyl floor covering, strip light and electric shaver point.. complementary tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" to wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 4.11m to wardrobes x 3.02m )
With tall double glazed window, double panel radiator, fitted double and single doored wardrobe/linen cupboards and with upper store cupboards.
With white suite and comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. single panel radiator, white tiled walls, vinyl floor covering and expelair extractor fan.
Rosecroft Court has the most beautifully kept, mature, well stocked communal gardens, these including lawns, mature shrub and flower bed and borders, a feature being the communal gardens adjoin the Royal Liverpool Golf Course and also has views beyond to the Welsh Hills. in addition there is a brick garage with up and over entrance door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.