3 bedroom detached house for saleCroft Avenue, Rugby
- Very Well Presented Detached Property
- Two Receptions
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite, Family Bathroom & Cloakroom
An immaculate presented detached family home situated on the popular Caldecott Manor.The property offers two receptions, guest cloakroom, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Garden & Garage. Ideally situated for access to mainline road & train networks. viewing Highly Recommended.
An immaculate presented detached family home situated on the popular Caldecott Manor Estate. The property offers two reception rooms, guest cloakroom, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Ideally situated for access to mainline road networks, train station and shopping. Viewing Highly Recommended.
Entrance via an open canopy porch through the front door onto entrance hall. Having a radiator, stairs to first floor landing, ceramic tiled flooring and door to cloakroom and lounge.
Having a low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 3" ( 5.08m x 3.12m )
Having a double-glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed double opening doors to the rear garden, radiator, television and telephone points.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
Having double-glazed windows to the front and side aspects and radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 20' 7" x 7' 8" ( 6.27m x 2.34m )
Having double-glazed window to the side aspect, double-glazed door to garden, a range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface over, stainless steel sink unit, tiling to splash backs, integral electric oven and hob with extractor over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for up-right fridge freezer, integral dishwasher, under cabinet lighting, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
Having a double-glazed window to the rear aspect and doors off to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.23m x 3.20m )
Having a double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe, television and telephone points. Door onto:
Having a double-glazed opaque window to the rear aspect, radiator, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., tiling to splash backs, extractor fan and ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.90m )
Having a double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 6' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.11m )
Having a double-glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Having a double-glazed opaque window to the front aspect, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., tiling to splash backs, radiator, extractor fan and ceramic tiled flooring.
Having a garden mainly laid to lawn. Driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the single garage with up and over door, power and light.
Having a timber decked area and garden mainly laid to lawn with timber fence and wall surround. Side pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.