3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChippenham Close, Wellingborough
Sold STC £210,000
- STYLISH MODERN LIVING
- A superb three bedroom home
- Lovely kitchen and bathroom
- Built by David Wilson Homes
- NO CHAIN
VERY CONTEMPORARY, EXCELLENT ACCOMMODATION, MUST BE SOLD. This recently built David Wilson property is superbly appointed throughout with a very stylish kitchen, lovely en suite, bathroom and cloakroom. There are three good size bedrooms and plenty of parking. Offered with NO CHAIN.
VERY CONTEMPORARY, EXCELLENT ACCOMMODATION, MUST BE SOLD. This recently built David Wilson property is superbly appointed throughout with a very stylish kitchen, lovely en suite, bathroom and cloakroom. There are three good size bedrooms and plenty of parking. Offered with NO CHAIN. A recently built David Wilson three bedroom semi detached home located on a lovely modern development.
The front garden has a small lawn with stocked border at the front, drive at the side with access to the rear.
Door to the front, radiator.
Extractor fan, W.C, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 3" in to bay x 12' max ( 4.95m in to bay x 3.66m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, stairs to first floor, two radiators.
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows and doors to rear, fitted kitchen with a very stylish range of units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted eye level oven with gas hob and extractor fan, built in white goods, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Over stairs cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" to back of wardrobe x 9' 3" plus recess ( 3.86m to back of wardrobe x 2.82m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, extractor fan, W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled walls and flooring, towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' ( 2.26m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, extractor fan, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, tiled surrounds and flooring, towel rail.
The rear garden is fence enclosed and benefits from having patio and lawn areas. Agent note: The shed is NOT included.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR107952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.