4 bedroom detached house for saleTroon Close, Kimberley, Nottingham
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Detached Double Garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are pleased to offer for sale this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the popular residential location of Kimberley. Situated on a private corner plot in a quiet cul de sac. The property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom detached family home located in the popular residential location of Kimberley and providing good access to local amenities, major road networks including J26 of the M1 Motorway and local schools. The property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and in brief comprises of entrance hall, ground floor wc, lounge diner, refitted kitchen, conservatory and separate dining room/snug. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and family bathroom with separate wc. Outside this property has double detached garage with driveway parking and low maintenance frontage and to the rear there is a garden of lawned and patio areas enclosed within timber fencing. Please contact the office for further information or to make an appointment to view.
With Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor accommodation.
Ground Floor W C
Fitted with low level flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge Diner 19' 9" x 11' 11" ( 6.02m x 3.63m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, Upvc double glazed patio doors to the rear, inset electric fireplace with hearth and surround, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points, laminate flooring, internal door to kitchen.
Dining Room / Snug 11' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.57m )
With window to the conservatory, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 3.00m max )
Re-fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl Belfast style sink, having freestanding range style cooker, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, American style freestanding fridge freezer (included in the sale), Upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation and single glazed stable style door to side elevation leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 19' 4" x 7' 6" ( 5.89m x 2.29m )
Of quarter brick and Upvc construction with lighting and TV point, Upvc double glazed door to rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway, giving access to four bedrooms and family bathroom and separate wc.
Bedroom 1 11' x 8' 8" max ( 3.35m x 2.64m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.41m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.39m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising of panelled bath with electric power shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted towel radiator, fully tiled wall coverings, built in airing cupboard and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Separate W C
With Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property there is ample driveway parking leading to double detached garage with up and over doors, power and lighting, lawned garden and pathway provide access to the front of the property.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with the addition of patio seating area wrapped within flower beds stocked with a range of plants and shrubs and all enclosed within timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.