3 bedroom detached house for saleIcknield Lane, Wantage
- Potential to extend and or improve
- Delightful mature and well maintained gardens
- First floor Master bedroom with hand basin and separate WC
- Garage with electric door, eaves storage light and power
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Spacious living room with patio doors
- Formal dining room with feature fireplace
- Good sized modern and well-appointed kitchen
- Family bathroom and separate cloakroom
- Gas fired central heating
This rarely available detached chalet style property with delightful mature south westerly facing garden offers extremely flexible and spacious accommodation in a quiet location within close proximity to Wantage town centre.
The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, good sized hallway, spacious living room with patio doors opening out onto the garden, formal dining room with feature fireplace and gas insert fire, good sized modern and well-appointed kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and modern family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, wc and bidet and separate cloakroom. To the first floor there is a further double bedroom with hand basin as well as a separate wc. The first floor further benefits from large attic storage to three sides with light and power. This area would provide potential to extend and or improve the current accommodation subject to the usual compliances. Access to the front door and porch is through a delightful mature and well maintained south westerly facing garden offering a high degree of privacy. To the rear there is a hardstanding driveway providing off street parking leading to a single garage with electric door, eaves storage, light and power. The adjacent garden has the benefit of a workshop with light and power and also a summerhouse.
All main services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908560.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26506054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.