3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMeadow Way, Harworth, Doncaster
- No Chain - Vacant Possession
- Side Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen
- Three bedrooms & Wetroom
- Garage & Off street Parking
- Good Size Plot, Potential to extend, Subject to Planning
Semi detached bungalow set to the popular village of Harworth. The property is set to a good size plot which has potential subject to the relevant planning. The village has an excellent array of facilities on offer with supermarkets, individual shops and both primary and secondary schools.
Semi detached bungalow set to a good size plot. With potential to extend subject to relevant planning permission. The property is located to the popular village location of Harworth which has an excellent array of facilities on offer with supermarkets, individual shops and both primary and secondary schools. There is a modern healthcare facility in the neighbouring village and easy commuter links to the A1 motorway network and M1 & M18. Viewings are via the agent.
Entry in to the property through a rear facing upvc door and having a side facing double glazed window.
Having a side facing door leading to the porch, a dado rail to the walls and a central heating radiator. Also offering access to the loft space.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 8" ( 5.44m x 3.56m )
Having rear facing sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden. With a dado rail to the walls, a gas fire with a marble effect hearth and back, a wooden surround, back boiler and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 9' ( 2.06m x 2.74m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window allowing plenty of natural light into the room. Fully tiled walls and a central heating radiator. Fitted kitchen having wall and base units, sink and drainer unit and space for a fridge freezer. Having space for a washing machine and space for a cooker.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window, two built in storage cupboards and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.39m )
Double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.11m x 2.34m )
Having a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Wetroom 5' 1" x 6' 2" ( 1.55m x 1.88m )
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window and fully tiled walls. Electric shower with seating, a wash hand basin and low flush wc. Heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
The front of the property is walled and laid to lawn with a driveway leading to the garage. The rear of the property is fenced and walled with a lawned garden and patio area. Garage offering power and lighting, up and over door.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Bawtry Road, follow the road turning right onto Devonshire Road. Go straight to the bottom, turn right onto Baulk Lane. Proceed to the bottom turning right onto MoorTop Road, follow on to Meadow Way, where the property can be allocated by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908563.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.