3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBritwell Road, Watlington
- Close to Local Amenities
- Semi Detached Property
- Spacious 3 Bedrooms
- Pretty Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
A well presented, refurbished and spacious, 3 bedroom semi-detached house with allocated off road parking. This property has a pretty enclosed rear garden. Situated on the outskirts of a poplar town boasting local amenities.
Allen & Harris are proud to present to the market this delightful, three bed semi-detached house with allocated off road parking. Situated on the outskirts of a popular town with local amenities, within walking distance.
A welcoming home maintained to a high standard and benefits from allocated off road parking, spacious living room, modern kitchen/diner, modern bathroom suite, two double bedrooms and a large single bedroom.
This property has a pretty enclosed rear garden, which is low maintained and ideal to sit in and relax enjoying the tranquil peace and quiet this town has to offer.
Watlington is a market town and civil parish about 7 miles south of Thame Oxfordshire. The village has existed since about the 6th century and was historically an agricultural market community.
The village is home to a cricket team, football team, a Women's Institute, a range of shops and local businesses and three public houses; the Carriers Arms, The Chequers and the Fat Fox Inn.
Watlington has a number of bus services, as well as good road links due to it's close proximity to the M40 which is approximately two and a half miles from Watlington.
Double Glazed UPVC door to front aspect. stairs to first floor landing. wall mounted radiator, door leading to living room.
Living Room 16' 6" x 12' 9" ( 5.03m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, electric feature fire place hearth and surround, built in under stair storage, carpet flooring, covered ceiling and open plan archway leading to Kitchen/Diner.
Kitchen/diner 16' 2" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 4.93m Max x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed UPVC door to rear enclose garden, wall mounted radiator, range of wall and base units incorporating roll top work surfaces, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, electric oven with four ring electric hob and wall mounted extractor oven, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washer/dryer, space for dining table, wall mounted cupboard housing Worcester Boiler (last serviced 2015 and covered by British Gas policy), Partially Tiled.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, built in airing cupboard housing water tank, carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 7" Max ( 3.66m x 2.92m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, carpet floor, space for wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 3.23m Max x 2.92m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.24m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator with wall mounted towel rail over, white enclosed panel bath with shower over and tiled surround, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted mirror, low level WC, newly installed (March 2016 Vinyl flooring.
Enclosed front garden mostly shingle laid with flower and shrub borders, pathway leading to property.
Enclosed patio garden, with raised flowerbed and shrub borders, lean to storage shed and side pedestrian access to rear garden available through the storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908608.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLF102539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.