2 bedroom apartment for saleSpringfield Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Ground Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Reception Room, Kitchen/Diner
- Communal Gardens, Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this well proportioned two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a popular purpose built building at the top of Springfield Road affording ease of access to local amenities. Well maintained communal gardens surround the property together with allocated residents parking and the internal accommodation comprises via the communal entrance, entrance hall, reception room, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Offered for sale with no onward chain internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 13' x 12' -
Bedroom 2 - 11'9 x 8'9 -
Reception 1 - 13' x 13' -
Kitchen - 13' x 7'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61909664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26506170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.