3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichard Cooper Road, Shenstone, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Superbly located semi detached family home in sought after village setting.
- Canopy porch
- Entrance porch and reception hall
- Fitted guests cloakroom
- Through lounge/dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- 3 double bedrooms and bathroom
- Driveway and garage
- Lawned fore and rear gardens
Occupying a sought after and convenient location in this popular village, this three double bedroom semi-detached property needs to be viewed internally to be appreciated. The accommodation includes a fitted guests cloakroom, spacious through lounge/dining area and fitted kitchen to the ground floor whilst on the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. Outside the property has a garage with utility area and an enclosed, private garden. The area continues to prove popular with family purchasers as the village of Shenstone boasts excellent facilities including a range of shops, a popular Primary school, railway station on the cross city railway line and lies equidistant between Lichfield and Mere Green.
Property ref: 121_863_4240971
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61910546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4240971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.