3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Walstan's, Costessey, Norwich, Norfolk
Plot 46, The Alder is located on the popular St Walstan's development by Kier Living. This three bedroom link - detached home offers a convenient and spacious layout with a large open plan kitchen dining area and generous lounge featuring French doors on to the south west facing rear garden. Upstairs, this property benefits from three good sized bedrooms with ensuite and built in wardrobe to the master. Externally, aside from the desirable rear garden, this home comes with a carport and driveway.
Kitchen / Dining Area - 5.18m x 3.28m (17'0'' x 10'9'')
Lounge - 5.18m x 3.22m (17'0'' x 10'7'')
Master Bedroom - 3.70m x 3.28m (12'2'' x 10'9'')
Bedroom 2 - 4.06m x 3.15m (13'4'' x 10'4'')
Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.91m (10'0'' x 9'7'')
Specification includes the following:
- Choice of kitchen units, work surfaces and upstands*
- Integrated appliances
- Stainless steel oven, hood and hob
- Opaque glass splashback behind the hob
- TV points to lounge and master bedroom
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- 2 year Kier Living Customer Care
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
Bespoke incentives on site include Help To Buy on selected plots, ask site for further details.
Site office open 7 days a week - 10am till 5pm - telephone 01603 746814.
(Please note that images are of The Alder show home on the development)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61910933.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO160132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.