2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleClacton-on-Sea
- Two Bedrooms
- 14'9 x 10'10 Lounge
- 14'3 x 10'4 Luxury Appointed Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Choice of Bathroom or Shower Room Configuration
- UPVC Triple Glazed Windows
- Choice of Flooring
- 22'11 x 9'10 Garage
- NHBC 10 Year Certificate
- Completion ****
- Images Shown Are From The Show Bungalow
Plot 45 The Camellia is a Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow Situated On An Exclusive Development of 65 Private Bungalows Known As Gainsford Gardens. Boasting an Enviable Location. These Stunning Homes are just a Short Walk from the Idyllic Parade and Seafront of Clacton and Holland on Sea. The Secluded Setting offers Convenient Access to a Vibrant Town Centre with Excellent Transport Links. This Development Creates a Relaxing and Peaceful Environment with a Attractive Street Scene. An Exciting Range of Traditional Two Bedroom and Three Bedroom Bungalows, available in a Variety of Designs, all set on Generous Plots. The Developers are Scott Residential who have a Proud History in Construction and everything they do is defined by an uncompromising Attention to Quality and Detail. Gainsford Gardens Offers a Blend of Traditionally Built Homes with all the Benefits of Energy Saving Materials and Appliances.
AN ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO VIEW ON LINE AT www.blake-thickbroom.co.uk AND THEN REFER TO PROPERTY ADDRESS. Measurements are for guideline purposes and may alter during construction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blake & Thickbroom, Clacton on sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.