3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Malden
- A delightful 4 bedroom Tudor style family home
- Stylish and well designed open-plan living/dining room
- Secluded low maintenance rear garden backing onto fields
- Tastefully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar addition.
- Private driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
- Motspur park station a short walk away.
- Large, bright conservatory
- Separate annexe to side with shower room and utility area.
This fine and very attractive family home has a lovely interior with modern fittings and has had many significant improvements in recent years including ground floor extensions, double glazing and a superb kitchen.
From the enclosed entrance porch the front door opens into a very welcoming hallway. The living room at the front has a feature fireplace and the room opens into the dining room and in turn the modern fitted kitchen with a built in oven, microwave and hob .
There are two sets of doors from both the kitchen and the dining area that open into the outstanding conservatory with views of the delightful garden. There is a separate enclosed area that opens onto the garden but also there is a door into the utility room and then a luxurious shower room, which in turn opens into the study or ground floor bedroom with a return door to the hallway. Clear potential as an annex or even for guests.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two of which have quality fitted wardrobes and a modern bathroom with a white suite, that also has a separate shower unit over the bath.
Garden And Exterior
A garden to enjoy with many interesting areas including patio, terraces, ornamental fish ponds and numerous planted areas. In front of the property there is also off street parking for two cars.
Situated at the beginning of the cul-de-sac part of Bargate Close, the property backs onto open parkland and is convenient for many of the areas amenities. There are local shops at both the Plough Green and Motspur Park, however, both New Malden and Worcester Park town centres are just a short drive. There are many schools in the area for children of all ages and several sporting facilities. Motspur Park also has excellent commuter rail services to Waterloo.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61911809.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 375469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.