3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHough Road, Frieston, Grantham
Sold STC £270,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Well-Proportioned Plot
- Spacious Accommodation
- Village Location
- Rear Garden, Garage and Drive
GUIDE PRICE £270,000- £280,000! CHAIN FREE! LOCATION LOCATION! This 3 bedroom detached bungalow occupies a well-proportioned plot in the sought after village location of Frieston, which is located on the outskirts of Caythorpe, and benefits from bus routes to Grantham and Lincoln.
GUIDE PRICE £270,000- £280,000! CHAIN FREE! LOCATION LOCATION! This 3 bedroom detached bungalow occupies a well-proportioned plot in the sought after village location of Frieston, located on the outskirts of Caythorpe, and benefits from bus routes to Grantham and Lincoln. The property also boasts spacious accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom as well front and rear Gardens, single Garage and Drive.
The entrance hall has UPVC double glazed front door, radiator, hatch access to the loft and coving to the ceiling. Access into the lounge/dining area.
Lounge 16' 2" maximum x 11' 10" ( 4.93m maximum x 3.61m )
The lounge has two UPVC double glazed side aspect windows, radiator, electric fire with mantelpiece surround, TV point and coving to the ceiling. Opens into the dining area.
Dining Area 15' 8" x 8' maximum ( 4.78m x 2.44m maximum )
The dining area has UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator, TV point and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 9" maximum x 9' 8" ( 4.19m maximum x 2.95m )
The kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and side door to the rear garden, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, freestanding cooker and hob with extractor hood above, space for appliances, double radiator, storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.53m )
Bedroom one has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 has UPVC double glazed French doors out to the rear garden and rear aspect windows, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.77m )
Bedroom three has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
The family bathroom has two UPVC double glazed frosted windows to the rear aspect and a three piece white suite comprising of double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor, partly tiled wall, radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a 'swing in and out' driveway which provides access to the single garage, flower beds, gated access to the rear garden and outside lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a private patio sitting area with pergola, laid to lawn with flower bed and shrubbery surrounds, water feature, shed with power and lighting, brick outbuilding, outside water tap and access to the oil boiler.
Single Garage 16' 10" x 9' 1" maximum ( 5.13m x 2.77m maximum )
The single garage has twin doors, side aspect window and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61912133.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.