3 bedroom terraced house for saleManton Street, Swindon
Sold STC £190,000
- Mid Terraced
- Three Bedrooms
- Attic Room
- Garage & Garden
- No Onward Chain
- View Now
A three/four bedroom mid terraced property that offers versatile living accommodation situated in the heart of Rodbourne. benefiting form uPVC double glazing, central heating, garden and garage. Walking distance to local amenities and Outlet Village. OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. VIEW NOW.
A well presented mid terraced property that offers versatile living accommodation situated in the heart of Rodbourne. Comprises: Lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom, attic room, garage and garden. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing, central heating, garden and garage. Walking distance to local amenities and Outlet Village. OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. View now to avoid disappointment. .
uPVC double glazed door to:
uPVC double glazed window to side. Wall mounted boiler. Radiator. Electric consumer unit. Stairs to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 18' 1" x 105' ( 5.51m x 32.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Television point. Telephone point. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 8" x 116' ( 5.08m x 35.36m )
uPVC double glazed window and door to rear. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Tiled splashbacks. Space for range cooker. Five ring gas hob. Cooker hood. Space for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Laminate flooring. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and immersion heater.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 9' 4" ( 4.50m x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 7' 2" ( 4.55m x 2.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator point.
Attic Room 17' x 11' 11" ( 5.18m x 3.63m )
Two velux windows. Electric Dimple heater. Doors to boarded loft storage, Spotlights. Laminate flooring.
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to rear. Bath with electric shower over. Wash hand basin W.C. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Path to entrance door. Lawned area.
Enclosed rear garden. Patio area. Slate chipping's. Gated access to rear.
Up and Over door. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61912136.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.