3 bedroom cottage for sale79 Upper Way, Upper Longdon, Rugeley, Staffordshire
Sold STC £325,000
- Superbly located detached family cottage requiring modernisation and general refurbishment with enormous potential and unique opportunity
- Original parts believed to date back approx. 200 years
- Highly sought after village location adjacent to AONB of Cannock Chase
- Beautiful countryside surrounds and woodland walks
- 3 reception rooms including extended sitting room
- Kitchen area and large walk in scullery
- 3 good bedrooms and shower wet room
- Generous rear garden backing to woodland
- Immediate vacant possession and no chain
- Enormous potential and a unique opportunity not to be missed
A rare opportunity within the highly sought-after village of Upper Longdon, this detached country cottage represents an excellent opportunity with outstanding potential to create a very fine family home in this prestigious area. The property requires modernisation and refurbishment throughout and stands in a good plot which backs onto woodland leading to Cannock Chase. Upper Longdon lies some 6 miles from the Cathedral City of Lichfield and borders the Cannock Chase area of outstanding natural beauty. It stands within easy reach of both Lichfield and Rugeley town centres and boasts an excellent village pub. Early viewing is strongly encouraged.
Property ref: 121_863_4209571
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61912283.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4209571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.