6 bedroom detached house for saleDragonfly Close, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £325,000
- Six Bedroom Family Home
- 16ft Lounge
- Two En Suites
- Two Bathrooms
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Solar Panels 4KW System
*Six Bedroom Family Home
*Two En Suites
*Good Size Rear Garden
*Solar Panels 4KW System
Doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen breakfast room, radiator and storage cupboard.
Fitted three piece suite comprising close coupled WC, wash basin with splash back tiles, radiator and extractor fan.
16' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.90m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature gas fireplace, CAT 5 wired network, Television and telephone point, doors through to dining room.
10' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, CAT 5 wired network, radiator, doors to kitchen breakfast room and double doors to Lounge.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
14' 10" x 8' 11" Including Pantry ( 4.52m x 2.72m Including Pantry )
Fitted wall and base units with workspace over, integrated fridge freezer, double electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher, space and plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer. There is also a corner pantry door to the side aspect, UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator. Doors to four bedrooms and family bathroom. Airing cupboard which houses hot water cylinder and solar control panel.
Irregular Shaped Room 16' MAX x 11' ( 4.88m MAX x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, two double, CAT 5 wired network, radiator, door to En-suite.
Fitted three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, close coupled WC and a hand wash basin, radiator, extractor fan and shaver points UPVC frosted double glazed window to side aspect.
10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted double wardrobe, CAT 5 wired network, radiator and door to En-suite.
Fitted three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin, closed coupled WC, radiator and UPVC frosted double glazed window to rear aspect.
9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m ). UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, CAT 5 wired network, Television point and radiator.
8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m ). UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, CAT 5 wired network and radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, close coupled WC and a hand wash basin. Radiator and an extractor fan, UPVC frosted double glazed window to side aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Doors to further bedrooms and bathroom.
Irregular Shaped Room 18' 10" Into Eaves x 11' 4" Max ( 5.74m Into Eaves x 3.45m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, Velux window to the rear aspect, CAT 5 wired network, Television point and two radiators.
Bedroom Six / Family Room
Irregular Shaped Room 18' 7" Into Eaves x 10' 11" MAX ( 5.66m Into Eaves x 3.33m MAX )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect and Velux window to rear aspect, CAT 5 wired network, carpeted, Television point and two radiators.
Fitted four piece bathroom suite comprises of Jacuzzi corner bath, glazed shower enclosure, close coupled WC and hand wash basin, radiator and Velux window to rear aspect.
16' x 8' 5" ( 4.88m x 2.57m )
Electric up and over door with power, lighting, solar storage system and an electric car charging point.
A lawn frontage and double width driveway provides a good amount of off road parking. The property fronts onto a well-kept green.
This spacious and well maintained garden that is laid mainly to lawn is fully enclosed by a timber fence with a patio seating area, play area, summer house and has gated access to the side. Permanent water feature controlled via Summerhouse.
Solar Panels are a 4KW System with battery storage system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61912382.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.