3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarrack Square, Grantham
Sold STC £105,000
- Charming Character Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Minutes away from Grantham Town Centre
GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £109,950! NO CHAIN! VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED on this charming character cottage with lounge, three bedrooms and rear courtyard garden. Benefiting also from off road parking, local schooling and quick access to Grantham town centre.
GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £109,950! *NO CHAIN* This charming character grade II listed cottage is pleasantly situated within a sought after location just minutes away from Grantham town centre and benefits from local schooling. Boasting family accommodation comprising of lounge, inner hall, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom plus a pleasant rear courtyard garden. The property still retains a wealth of charming character and benefits from off road parking. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Lounge 9' 10" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 3.00m x 2.67m plus recess )
The lounge has a sash window to the front aspect and front door, radiator, TV point and laminate floor.
Into the inner hall there is storage cupboard, laminate floor and access into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.12m )
The kitchen/diner has a sash window to the rear aspect and back door, low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink bowl and drainer with tiled splash backs, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, radiator, access to the combi-boiler and door with staircase off to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 7' 8" plus recess ( 3.00m x 2.34m plus recess )
Bedroom one has a sash window to the front aspect, radiator and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.03m )
Bedroom two has a sash window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.11m x 2.08m )
Bedroom three has a sash window to the rear aspect.
The family bathroom has a sash window to the front aspect, four piece white modern suite comprising of bath with tiled splash backs, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Hatch access to the loft, downlighters and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard with access to the outbuilding and gated side access to the passageway.
To the front of the property there is an allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61913837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.