3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSharpitor Gardens, Plymouth
Sold STC £175,000
- THREE BEDROOM
- SEMI DETACHED
- PRIVATE GATED DRIVEWAY
- REAR GARDEN
- MODERN DECOR
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000. Three bedrooms, semi - detached, gated driveway, modern decor, rear garden, downstairs w/c, located close to many local amenities. Please contact us today to arrange a viewing on 01752367232.
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000. Located in a popular residential area, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes, this three bedroom semi detached property is perfect for a family looking to live within a short drive of the City Centre. The ground comprises an entrance hall with side facing window, lounge with front facing window and a fully fitted kitchen with space for dining. The first floor comprises a landing with loft access, master bedroom with space for storage units, second bedroom with rear facing window overlooking the garden, third bedroom and a family bathroom with extractor fan and shaver point. The property benefits from a fully enclosed two tier lawn and patio garden and a private gated driveway for 2 cars. Please contact us today on 01752367232 to arrange a viewing today!
Front facing double glazed door and front and side facing double glazed windows. wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 15' 7" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 4.75m Max x 3.45m Max )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points.
Kitchen 14' 10" Max x 13' 9" Max ( 4.52m Max x 4.19m Max )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer. electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine. Central heating combination boiler, wall mounted radiator.
Downstairs wc with understairs storage cupboard.
Stairs ;leading from ground floor. Side facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.39m )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" Max x 6' 9" Max ( 2.87m Max x 2.06m Max )
Front facing double glazed window. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Rear facing double glazed window. bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. Ex tractor fan, shaver point.
Two tier garden lawn and patio area and decking. Shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61914506.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.