3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowan Drive, Brandon
Sold STC £185,000
- Beautifully presented semi detached house
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom
- Living room and kitchen/ diner
- Garage and good size rear garden
- Town centre location
This beautifully presented house with garage is located in the centre of a Brandon just a short walk from Tesco supermarket. With 3 bedrooms the property has a good size living room as well as a modern kitchen/ diner that leads to wonderful south facing rear garden.
Modernised throughout this pleasantly situated house has a modern kitchen and bathroom as well a gas fired combi boiler, replaced in 2013, and UPVC double glazing throughout, mostly replaced in 2013 also. With 3 bedrooms, garage and driveway as well as a fantastic rear garden, this really is a lovely home. Also worth noting is the owners have already agreed to purchase a vacant property so are ready to move forward as soon as an offer is agreed. Viewing's are by appointment with William H Brown in Brandon, just call us on 01842 811058.
UPVC sealed unit window and door, ceramic tiled floor and front door leading to..
Living Room 15' 11" x 13' 9" ( 4.85m x 4.19m )
UPVC sealed unit window to front, 2 radiators and thermostat, laminate flooring and stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.85m x 2.64m )
As well as space for dining, the fitted kitchen has a range of wall and floor units with work surfaces over, incorporating the one and a half bowl stainless steal sink with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher or tumble dryer as well as space for fridge and freezer. As well as the UPVC sealed unit window overlooking the rear garden, there is also a back door opening onto the rear patio.
First Floor Landing
Fully carpeted, the landing offers access to the loft, which the owner confirms this is mostly boarded which provides extra storage space.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
This double bedroom has UPVC sealed unit window to rear, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Also a double bedroom, bedroom two has UPVC sealed unit window to front, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
Currently used as a study/ office, bedroom three has UPVC sealed unit window to front, laminate flooring, built in cupboard and radiator.
The white bathroom suite comprises of; panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring and sealed unit UPVC window to rear.
With up and over door as well as personal doors to both the front and rear, this larger than average adjoining garage also benefits from having light and power connected.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing access to the garage. The rear garden is a fantastic asset to this property. Being south facing, it is predominantly laid to lawn and has a variety of shrubs and plants within the neat borders which are protected by shingle. With the lawned area being slightly raised there is also a patio area which is great for socialising or dining outside. There is also a shed located in the corner of the garden.
From William H Brown's Brandon office, proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue along London Road turning left at the traffic lights into Rattlers Road ( just before the petrol station and Tesco) where Rowan Drive is on the right hand side. This house can then be found after a short distance on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61914515.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.