3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Broadway, Lancing
- Semi Detached House
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Garage and Off Road Parking
POTENTIAL FOR TWO FLOOR EXTENSION. Spacious semi detached house offering versatile accommodation to include fitted kitchen, utility room, lounge, dining room and conservatory. Three bedrooms and family bathroom. Easily maintained rear garden. Garage and off road parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
POTENTIAL FOR TWO FLOOR EXTENSION. Spacious semi detached house offering versatile accommodation to include fitted kitchen, utility room, lounge, dining room and conservatory. Three bedrooms and family bathroom. Easily maintained rear garden. Garage and off road parking. Potentiial to extend over garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN:
Radiator to side. Stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge Dining Room
Lounge Area 9' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.02m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with radiator below. Through to:
Dining Area 9' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.02m x 3.23m )
Radiator to front. Double glazed door to:
Conservatory 12' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.64m )
Mainly brick built with double glazed windows. Radiator and double glazed doors providing access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.12m x 1.93m )
Range of matching white wall and base units with worksurfaces over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for tall fridge freezer and space and plumbing for dishwasher. Built in oven with gas hob above with extractor hood over. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door leading into:
Space and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 12' 11" max ( 3.40m x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator to the rear. Two ceiling lights.
Bedroom Two 9' x 10' 1" ( 2.74m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator to the front.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.51m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with radiator below. Built in cupboard.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.78m )
Matching white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with Triton shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level dual flush WC. Tiled walls and spot lighting. Frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Surrounded by fencing and laid to patio with mature shrub border. Rear access gate and pathway to side with side access gate.
Mainly laid to lawn with driveway providing off road parking for 3 cars and leading to:
With up and over door and power. Wall mounted boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61914521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCG100747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.