2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCross Road, Southwick, Brighton
Guide Price £415,000
- GUIDE PRICE £415,000 - £435,000
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- DELECTABLE GARDEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
GUIDE PRICE £415,000 - £435,000
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this delightful two bedroom detached bungalow in Southwick. The property benefits from a lovely garden and driveway leading to the garage.
GUIDE PRICE £415,000 - £435,000
This 1930's detached bungalow in Southwick is conveniently located nearby local shops, schools, public transport links and amenities. The property is situated walking distance to the popular Holmbush Shopping Centre and Southwick Square.
This delightful bungalow comprises of two bedrooms to the front including master bedroom with built in wardrobes. The entrance hall leads to the bright open plan lounge / dining area with bay window in the dining area looking out to the beautiful garden.
The separate kitchen has a range a wall and base units with built in electric hob and electric oven / grill. The property benefits from a family bathroom and conservatory / sun room.
Stepping out the patio doors in the lounge into the garden there is a concrete path surrounding the well maintained lawn and leads to the side of the property where there is a patio area with a variety of shrub and plants.
The property benefits from a gated front, large driveway and garage.
Viewing's are highly recommended inside to fully appreciate this lovely bungalow.
Front door, radiator and access to coat cupboard.
Lounge / Diner 23' 4" max x 15' 7" max ( 7.11m max x 4.75m max )
Double glazed rear window, double glazed patio doors to garden, electric fireplace, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen 13' 2" max x 5' 5" max ( 4.01m max x 1.65m max )
Fitted kitchen, mixture of wall and base units, double glazed side window, sink / drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, electric hob and cooker-hood.
Conservatory / Utility Room 10' max x 7' 4" max ( 3.05m max x 2.24m max )
Door to garden, plumbing for dish washer and washing machine, double glazed front, side and rear windows and work surfaces.
Bedroom One 14' max x 11' 11" max ( 4.27m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed front window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 12' max ( 3.35m max x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed rear window, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, toilet and fully tiled.
Rear And Side Garden
Part laid to lawn, part laid to paving slabs, enclosed and various plants and shrubs.
Garage 14' 7" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.45m max x 2.54m max )
Power, lights, up and over door and rear window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61914548.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.