2 bedroom flat for saleGrand Avenue, Worthing
Sold STC £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000- £220,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER AREA
- REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- FULLY REWIRED THROUGHOUT
- BEAUTIFUL SEA & DOWNVIEWS
- ALL ROOMS ARE WEST FACING
- RECENTLY EXTENDED LEASE
Third floor flat with superb views moments away from all local amenities. This apartment is ideal for the first time buyers, retired people, investors and commuters with frequent trains into London & Brighton and within walking distance to West Worthing train station.
We are delighted to offer for sale a two bedroom third floor apartment in sought after Grand Avenue with superb sea views, coastal & down land views from all rooms, The apartment has been rewired through out and has the benefit of a west facing lounge, Newly re fitted kitchen with dining area, Two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Security entry phone system, to Communal entrance.
Lift and stairs to: third floor
Entrance Into Lobby
Entryphone in lobby area. Picture rails. Good storage area next to bedroom one.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 14' max ( 4.45m max x 4.27m max )
Double glazed westerly facing window with superb sea and coastal views and views towards the downs, telephone and TV points, plastered decorative coved ceiling.
Kitchen/dining 14' 7" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.45m max x 3.33m max )
Beautiful re-fitted kitchen with gloss effect units and white work surfaces comprising: inset single drainer one and a half sink with cupboard and drawers beneath, inset four ring gas hob with oven/grill below with filter hood with part tiled walls. Double glazed window with superb sea and coastal views and views towards the downs.
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.34m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window with superb sea and coastal views, plastered ceiling.Picture rails
Bedroom Two 11' max x 8' 9" max ( 3.35m max x 2.67m max )
Good size bedroom, double glazed window, nice outlook. Picture rails.
A white suite comprising: paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin,tiled walls, high ceiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61914605.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.