4 bedroom detached house for saleEagle Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Sold STC £250,000
- Refitted Kitchen
- Well Presented
- Four bedroom
- Separate Dining Room
- Landscaped Garden
- En Suite To Master
* IMMACULATLEY PRESENTED
* REFITTED KITCHEN
* LANDSCAPED GARDEN
* FOUR BED LINKED DETATCHED
* EN SUITE TO MASTER
* SEPARATE DINING AREA
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Frosted double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
4.22m x 3.13m (13'10" x 10'3"). Refitted with a matching range of gloss front base and eye level units with worktop space over, breakfast bar, inset sink unit with mixer tap, built in fridge and freezer, built in dishwasher, space for range style over with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, under stairs storage cupboard/pantry, radiator, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, door to side.
4.90m x 3.20m (16'1" x 10'6"). Part glazed double doors from entrance hall, double glazed bay window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, double doors to:
3.35m x 2.85m (11' x 9'4"). Radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, double doors to garden, door to kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, coving to ceiling, access to loft, doors to:
3.51m x 3.32m (11'6" x 10'11"). Double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising recessed shower enclosure with fitted shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, extractor fan, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.33m x 3.27m (10'11" x 10'9"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.77m x 2.07m (9'1" x 6'9"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.78m x 2.03m (9'1" x 6'8"). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, frosted double glazed window to side, recessed ceiling spotlights.
The property is set back behind wrought iron rails with a low maintenance slate chip bed and mature conifers. The good sized rear garden benefits from a very good degree of privacy and is enclosed by a combination of walling and timber panelled fencing. There is a decked seating area leading from the double doors of the dining room with the remainder mainly laid to lawn and mature planting. There is gated rear access to the parking and side access to the front of the house.
Up and over door, eave space storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61914731.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.