4 bedroom terraced house for saleFarrow Avenue, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- Mid terrace house
- Four bedrooms
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 15ft 11 Kitchen Diner
- Landscaped Rear Garden
* £1000 Buyer's Incentive
*Four Bedroom Family Home
*15ft 11 Kitchen Diner
*Landscaped Rear Garden
*Close to Local Amenities
UPVC double glazed door to front, telephone point, radiator and staircase to first floor landing.
Fitted two piece suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and low level WC. Radiator and extractor.
14' 8" x 13' max ( 4.47m x 3.96m max )
Two radiators, Television and telephone point, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear aspect with UPVC double glazed windows on either side, two speakers for the integrated music system fitted in the kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner
15' 11" x 8' max ( 4.85m x 2.44m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units with worktops over, stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, radiator and Integrated music system featuring dock for iPod and two fitted speakers.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and staircase to second floor landing.
13' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
11' 2" x 6' 3" ( 3.40m x 1.91m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Part tiled family bathroom comprising of a three piece suite to include bath, wash hand basin and low level WC, shaver point, radiator and extractor fan.
Second Floor with door to:
(12.1" x 13'0")
Pitched roof, Velux windows to front and rear aspect, radiator.
(13'4" x 9'4" into cupboard)
Frosted UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator, airing cupboard.
Garage with fitted up and over door, lighting and secure parking.
Externally to the front there is a flower bed on a slate bed. The rear garden is of a low maintenance nature set on two levels with paved patio and timber decking with gate to parking area leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61914734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.