Equestrian Facility for saleMynydd Du Road, CH7
- Of interest to equine enthusiasts
- Purpose built stable block
- Adjoining paddock extending to about one acre
- situated in open countryside
- easy access to bridleways and off road riding/trekking
is substantially built of Jacobean brick with a concrete block inner skin under a sheeted roof
Good Sized Hay / Implement Store
having access through two double timber doors.
The overall external size of the building is approximately 44'0" x 17'6"
Mains Water and Electricity are connected to the building.
Planning consent for the erection of the stable was granted by the local authority in 2000
which is situated adjoining the stables comprises one field extending to about one acre and which has been completely re-fenced.
The property is situated in open countryside within reach of Moel Fammau Country Park and Nercwys Forest and has easy access to many bridleways and off road riding/trecking.
Vacant Possession Upon Completion
Price - Price Guide Offers in Excess of £50,000
Viewing of the land is permitted at any reasonable time with a copy of these particulars to hand.
From Mold town centre proceed down Wrexham Road and take the right turning - signposted Nercwys and Treuddyn.
Continue along this road for about five miles and at the crossroads turn right - signposted Corwen.
Take the next right turning - signposted Erryrys and continue for approximately two miles.
The stable will be located on the left hand side of the road just before the entrance to Scotland Farm.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PP2643A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J Bradburne Price & Co, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.