3 bedroom terraced house for saleValnay Street, LONDON
- Prime location.
- Quiet residential road.
- Three bright bedrooms.
- Vast entertaining spaces.
- Sunny garden with annexe.
- Good decorative order.
- Planning permission to extend the loft.
Rarely available and set on one of Tooting Broadway's most sought after roads, this deceptively large three bedroom house.
Rarely available and set on one of Tooting Broadway's most sought after roads, this deceptively large three bedroom house. Whilst retaining its original charm, the property now presents generous family accommodation with planning permission to convert the loft to add further living accommodation or create an annexe with the existing multipurpose shed. The ground floor has been impressively extended, boasting three substantial reception rooms, most notably a magnificent L-shaped kitchen/dining area. The sunny rear garden is easy to maintain and enjoys a sunny westerly aspect. All bedrooms are bright and well presented, as are the family bathroom and shower room. Valnay Street is a prime location only minutes away from Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line) and a choice of local shops and restaurants. Chain free and available to view immediately.
Reception Room 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Reception Room 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
Dining Room 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 9" x 14' 10" ( 5.11m x 4.52m )
Bedroom 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 8' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61917002.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.