This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom flat for sale

Birchcroft, 17 Nether Edge Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Sold STC £70,000

Property Description

Full description

GUIDE PRICE 70,000 - 75,000

A most pleasant, well presented and well proportioned, two bedroom first floor apartment with lift access is offered for sale on a shared ownership basis and forms part of this popular development for the over 55s. A 70% share is available to purchase with the remaining 30% share being retained by Guinness Northern Counties. The apartment has a most leafy and pleasant outlook, is attractively decorated in neutral colours throughout, has a delightful lounge leading to a separate fitted kitchen, a modern fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The development benefits from lift and stair access, a car park accessible from Ashland Road, communal gardens and an on site warden.
Situated in this sought after residential area close to local shops, coffee shops, public transport facilities, and good access to the City Centre. Of particular interest to downsizers, single occupants or couples who are over 55.

The Accommodation Comprises:

A communal security entrance door leads to the communal hallway with lift and stair access to the first floor. The main entrance door of the apartment leads to an entrance hallway with a storage cupboard. The well presented lounge is decorated in neutral colours, has a pleasant view from the uPVC double glazed front facing window and leads to the kitchen which is fitted with wall, base and drawer units, a stainless steel sink unit, an integrated four ring gas hob, with an extractor fan and an electric oven. Space for fridge / freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Gas fired combination boiler, convenient pantry/storage cupboard and a uPVC double glazed window. The two bedrooms are attractively presented and the bathroom is furnished with a modern suite comprising: a shower over the tiled surround bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls and flooring, vertical heated towel rail and extractor fan.

Exterior and Gardens

Delightful Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
Over 55s Age Range
Shared Ownership Basis
Lift and Stair Access and On Site Warden
Attractive Neutral Decoration
Pleasant Lounge and Separate Fitted Kitchen
Modern Fully Tiled Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
Communal Car Park and Communal Gardens
Close To Excellent Local Amenities
Ideal For Downsizers, Single Occupants Or Couples

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
14 September 2016


View in fullscreen
Picture No.04
Picture No.04

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference BCR160115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Banner Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.