3 bedroom terraced house for saleValley Road, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
- Garden Fronted Mid Terrace
- Tastefully Presented Accomm
- Nicely Proportioned Liv Space
- Elevated with Open Outlook
- Pleasant Sitting Room
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Stylishly Ftd Kit - Oven/Hob
- 3 Decent Sized Beds inc Attic
- Attractive Bathroom with Shwr
- PVC Dble Glazing & Gas CH
Situated in a slightly elevated position with an open outlook to the front, this garden fronted mid terraced house offers tastefully presented, family sized accommodation and would be particularly ideal as a starter home for a first time buyer or as a rental investment for a speculator. Internal viewing is strongly recommended on this lovely home, which has the benefit of pvc double glazing and gas central heating, run by a condensing combination boiler, and comprises a pleasant sitting room, with a brick open fireplace and wood finish laminate flooring, a good sized living/dining room, featuring a 'Limestone' fireplace with an electric fire, both of which were installed in March 2016, and a kitchen, stylishly fitted with modern cream gloss fronted units and a built-in oven, hob and extractor. This appealing property has three decent sized bedrooms, including a spacious attic room, and a bathroom, which is majority tiled and attractively fitted with a three piece white suite, with a shower over the bath. To the rear is an enclosed yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61918457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26507268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sally Harrison, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.