5 bedroom detached house for saleRedlands Road, Reading, RG1
Sold STC £625,000
- WRITTEN OFFERS BY 3RD APRIL
- Sitting room with dual bay windows
- Five bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Two further reception rooms
- Part-walled garden; EPC rating: E
- Garage and driveway parking
Foxley is a fine period home located at the junction of Elmhurst Road and Redlands Road in a prime position adjacent to the University campus. Set back from the road behind a gated driveway the property benefits from generous living accommodation with a part-walled garden and a feature loggia. Presented to a high standard and retaining many original period features the property further benefits from no onward chain complications and is ideally situated for a number of top independent schools. Local shops and amenities are within walking distance with local bus routes providing easy access to the town centre whilst access to local business parks and M4 are within convenient reach.
Sitting Room 7.98m (26'2) x 4.47m (14'8)
Family Room 4.6m (15'1) x 3.58m (11'9)
Dining Room 3.56m (11'8) x 3.2m (10'6)
Kitchen 3.53m (11'7) x 2.92m (9'7)
Bedroom One 7.16m (23'6) x 4.62m (15'2)
Bedroom Two 4.17m (13'8) x 3.25m (10'8)
Bedroom Three 3.81m (12'6) x 3.56m (11'8)
Bedroom Four 3.58m (11'9) x 3.2m (10'6)
Bedroom Five 2.97m (9'9) x 2.31m (7'7)
Basis of offer
* The Vendor will consider all offers received in writing addressed to Mr C Cullity, Haslams, 159 Friar Street, Reading, RG1 1HE by midday on Monday 3rd April 2017. * Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the condition of the property, prior to submitting their offer. * Purchasers are required to give evidence and proof of funding. * Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days from receipt of contract. * The Vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest offer, or to withdraw the property from the market, or to alter the method of sale at any time without notice.
A covered loggia ideal for al-fresco dining opens to a side patio area and the part-walled lawned garden. Gated access at both sides of the property lead to the front, whilst at the rear of the garden is a raised brick edged bed with mature vine and a side door to the garage. To the front of the property, double gates lead to a pressed concrete driveway with a single garage.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61918628.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 71334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.