Restaurant for saleHigh Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3
775 sq. ft.
- Business for sale
- 775 sq ft (71 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A2 Financial and Professional Services and A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Premium £130,000
- Rental £14,000 per annum
- Terms 17 Years remaining with rent reviews every 5 years.
- Uses A1, A2, A3
- Size Approximately £775 sq ft
- Openinh Hours Monday-Sunday 12pm to 11pm
- Own managed with 6 staff
LOCATION : The premises are prominently located on popular busy High Street in Enfield in North London with plenty of footfall and traffic & local schools & next to Jalalia Jamme Masjeed & also to Ponders End Recreation ground are nearby. The nearest stations are Ponders End, Southbury & Bush Hill Park.
DESCRIPTION: Single fronted premises occupying of end of terrace building, tiled floor, tables & chairs providing seating for 20 persons, counter, several fridge/freezers, door refrigerated making table with refrigerated topping section, chicken pressure cookers, double deep fryer, stainless steel extractor plus stainless steel cladding to walls (cooking area) walk-in cold room, walk-in deep freeze and fully fitted kitchen and prep area to rear
PREMIUM : £130,000 Guide price for the benefit of the lease, fixture, fittings and goodwill.
RENTAL: £14,000 per annum
TERMS: 17 Years remaining with rent reviews every 5 years.
BUSINESS RATES: £5,000 per annum approximately via small business relief. Interested parties are recommended to make their own enquiries with the Rating Department of Enfield Council.
SIZE: Approximately 775 sq ft
OPENING HOURS: Monday-Sunday 12pm to 11pm
STAFF: Owner managed with 6 staff
LEGAL COSTS: To be confirmed
LOCAL AUTHORITY : Enfield
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: Energy Performance Asset Rating is 75- C Rating. A copy of this property's energy performance certificate can be viewed at www.london-properties.co.uk as a pdf file
TURNOVER: Current turnover is in excess of £390,000 per annum approximately
REFERENCE CHARGE:: London properties charge a fee of £200 plus VAT for taking up references for proposed tenants. This fee is non refundable after the references have been taken up, whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
HOLDING DEPOSIT : A holding deposit will be required to secure the property; the deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the London properties client account.
FIXTURE & FITTINGS: Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition
AGENT NOTE: London Properties for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to London Properties.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT
VIEWINGS: Through London Properties by appointment only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HighStreetPonders. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Properties, Middlesex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.