3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOrchard Close, South Wonston, Winchester
Sold STC £450,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- "L Shape" Living/ Dining Room
- Kitchen, Conservatory
- Bathroom & Separate Toilet
- In & Out Driveway & Double Garage
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Stunning Views & A Southerly Orientation
- Modernisation Required
Occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac position in the requested village of South Wonston, lies this substantial three bedroom detached bungalow requiring modernisation. Offering a wealth of accommodation and a beautiful rear garden enjoying views over neighbouring fields and a southerly orientation.
Occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac position in the requested village of South Wonston, lies this substantial three bedroom detached bungalow requiring modernisation. The bungalow offers a wealth of accommodation served by a large hallway and consists of, three well proportioned double bedrooms, a bathroom with a separate toilet, L shaped living/dining room, kitchen and a conservatory.
To the front of the property is an "in and out" driveway providing parking and access to a detached double garage. The rear garden is established with mature shrubbery and trees edging a large lawn and enjoys an idyllic spot backing onto open farm land with a sunny southerly orientation.
Entrance Porch & Hallway
Living Room 16' 4" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.98m max x 4.06m max )
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 5" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.09m max x 3.78m max )
Conservatory 6' 1" x 5' 11" ( 1.85m x 1.80m )
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 9" max ( 3.61m x 3.28m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 10' 5" ( 3.76m max x 3.18m )
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.77m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.03m x 1.73m )
Toilet 6' 3" x 2' 9" ( 1.91m x 0.84m )
Double Garage 19' x 16' 1" ( 5.79m x 4.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61919234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR103788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.