4 bedroom property for saleRosedawn Close West , Stoke-on-trent
- Viewing Essential!
- Bespoke Property Set Over Four Floors
- Backing onto Canals with Stunning Views
- Two Balcony's Leading from Kitchen and Master Bedroom
- Four Bedrooms with En-Suite Leading from Master Bedroom
- Guest W.C Leading from Entrance Hallway
- Garage and Driveway
- Paved Garden to Rear
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
An exceptional bespoke canal side property full of character and charm that should be at the top of your viewing list today.
Situated in an ideal location close to amenities and in close proximity to town and yet boasting stunning views and tranquil surroundings.
Set over four floors, this deceptively spacious home really must be viewed to fully appreciate the detail in creating this quite unique home.
Briefly comprising; Large living room to the lower ground, entrance hallway, guest w.c and large modern kitchen with dining area and balcony to the ground floor. The first floor consists of three bedrooms and a family bathroom and the second floor boasts a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en-suite and large balcony with truly amazing views over the surrounding countryside.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, alarm system.
Living Room with double patio doors opening to the rear courtyard garden.
With entrance hall and cloakroom/wc.
The modern kitchen has a range of wall, base units and worktops. A central work station with gas hob is a really great additional to this lovely kitchen. A small balcony overlooks the canal to the rear and making this a really lovely family room.
There are 3 good sized bedrooms on the first floor and a shared bathroom with bath, WC & hand basin.
The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and provides access to the en-suite and doors to the fantastic balcony area.
This amazing balcony with stunning canal and countryside views is really the icing on the cake for this unique property. There is no doubt, this has the wow factor!
There is a single driveway to the front of the property with direct access into the integral garage.
To the rear there is a paved rear garden with wooden shed to the rear and access to the storage cupboard. The garden has a metal fence and no direct access to the canal through the garden.
There is also a communal garden for residents.
* EPC Rating: C
* Alarm system
* There is a annual service charge of approximately £120.00 for the communal gardens
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.