2 bedroom terraced house for saleGlastonbury Court, Yeovil
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought After Location
- Two Bedrooms Terrace Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Garage & Parking
As if the location of this property (situated on Abbey Manor Park on the Western Side of Town) wasn't enough, this home also boasts multiple benefits, like the conservatory, garage and off road parking. It sits in a cul de sac location and is offered for sale with no onward sale.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Telephone point. Radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over and electric oven below. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Laminate flooring.
Living Room 16' 9" x 11' 10" max ( 5.11m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear opening into the conservatory. Stairs rising to the first floor. Aerial point. Two radiators.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and sides. Double glazed French doors to the rear opening into the garden. Power points. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' max x 9' 10" max ( 3.66m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in double wardrobe. Aerial and telephone points. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 6' 9" max ( 3.20m x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Two built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Suite comprising enclosed bath with electric shower over and folding side screen. Wash hand basin inset to vanity units. Low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Towel radiator.
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 3" ( 5.11m x 2.51m )
Up and over door to the front.
Via paved path leading to the front entrance and steps rising to the front door. Part laid to lawn to the side with hedge border.
Fully enclosed rear garden laid part to lawn with a decking area abutting the property and a shingle area to the head of the garden. A variety of shrub and plant borders.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Preston Road. At the roundabout take the third exit. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Stourton Way. Turn right onto Athelney Way. Turn right into Glastonbury Court and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61921976.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.